How to set up a job in Webbtree?
The different features of a job can be set up either while creating a job or through settings tab of a specific job. We recommend that you set up the entire job in one go while creating the job and any further changes can then be done through the settings tab against the job.
- Setting up of a job involves 5 important steps apart from the basic details
- Assigning a hiring team
- Selecting the competencies for different levels of screening
- Creating a hiring flow and assigning stakeholders and competencies to each stage of hiring.
- Creating the application form the job
- Setting the visibility status of the job
- Assigning a hiring team:
Any user with an activated account on ATS can be added to the hiring team of a job. Once the user is added to a hiring team, he will have access to the job based on his role.
- Admin: Will have complete access to all jobs, even the jobs that don't include this user in the hiring team, can tag candidates and move stage as well, can see all applications.
- Staffing Manager: Will have complete access, even the jobs that don't include this user in the hiring team, can tag candidates and move stage as well, can see all applications.
- Recruiter: Will have complete access to the jobs if added to the hiring team, can tag candidates and move stage as well, can see all applications.
- Hiring Manager: Will be able to see all applications, can't change stage of an application, can view complete profile and reviews and notes of all applications.
- Interviewer: Can only submit feedback when requested for it. Cannot view applications against a job.
- Selecting competencies
You can select the predefined competencies as well as create new competencies to help you customize the hiring process. For the competencies you have 5 response types as listed in the drop-down.
- Creating a hiring flow
In this step you decide the different stages that make up your hiring process and the order of these stages.
You have an option of selecting the stakeholders for each stage as well as assigning competencies from those that you selected in the previous step.
The hiring process comes with a few predefined stages. Customization is allowed in the screening, interview and the offer heading while creating a flow.
Adding a score card helps you add a guideline for the stakeholders of that stage.
- Creating an application form.
For the jobs that you decide to make visible on the careers site, the candidates will be able to apply through the careers site. While applying, this is the application that you create that will be available to the candidate and the candidate will fill as an application to this job.
While creating this application form, you can create custom questions apart from the basic details that are non removable.
You can also have the questions to be multiple choice or rating apart from a plane text input.
Finally, now that you have set up the job, you can now choose the job to be visible on the careers page for the candidates to apply or you could select the job to have any of the remaining status options.
Congratulations! You have just created a job.